Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bro v1.2.1 autotools tweaks

Here are a few tweaks to the Bro 1.2.1 autotools files so it builds in a separate build directory.

In configure.in added the line below so I could see if broccoli was on or off:
echo "  - Building Broccoli:      "${BLD_ON}$broccoli${BLD_OFF}

In src/Makefile.am changed AM_CFLAGS to:
#MED:2007-12-11: binpac.h is generated from binpac.h.in in src/binpac/lib
AM_CFLAGS = -I. -I$(top_srcdir)/src/binpac/lib -I$(top_srcdir)/src -I$(srcdir) -I$(top_builddir) -I$(top_builddir)/src/binpac/lib


In src/Makefile.am and aux/adtrace/Makefile.am changed the LDFLAGS back to AM_LDFLAGS.

In src/binpack/Makefile.am added the line:
#MED:2007-12-11: binpac.h is generated from binpac.h.in in src/binpac/lib
libbinpac_a_CPPFLAGS = -I$(top_builddir)/src/binpac/lib -I$(top_srcdir)/src/binpac/lib

Haven't looked at the broccoli build problems yet. I just configure with --disable-broccoli.

No comments: